Thursday, September 18, 2014

My Design Team Submisson album for Country Craft Creations

This is a 8.5 x 8.5 mini, with 9x9 album covers. I used 1.5 packs of 8x8 Mother Goose paper to complete and black cardstock to mat photo mats and tags. The cover is double matted with glossy accents and stickles to give a finishing touch. The covers are also mod podged to give a shiny look. I used the stack the deck method for binding the album.
I really enjoyed doing this project and was really excited to find out that I made the Design Team for Country Craft Creations this last week. I also am excited to have a place to showcase these projects and to get feedback from fellow crafters. Please leave me a comment below with any suggestions or questions






4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your DT Julie...I found my way here through Jennifer (CheshireKatt). Your album is so very cute and I look forward to seeing more of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Juile you album is cute I am looking forward to see more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet this album is!! Can't wait to see what awesome projects you have in store gorgeous us!!

    ReplyDelete